For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
User avatar
By TheFarmer
Can anyone recommend (by PM) a good residential property lawyer who can deal with dispute resolution, rather than just conveyancing?

Central south.

By johnm
Simon Smith at Bower and Bailey Swindon is doing work for me at the moment ...........
By Flying badger
I note you said good lawyer, and didn't say cheap lawyer.
I will PM you details of a very good property lawyer, who is very reasonable (for London) not sure how it compares to local rates.
By riverrock
Yeah of the lawyers in England my family have dealt with recently, one doesn't seem to know what conveyancing is (simple house sale with no chain is being held up by both sets of lawyers appearing to be in no rush) and the other only deals by post - they asked us to fill in a pdf form. PDF contained a scan of the form, so couldn't be filled in by normal pdf readers and a 2 second Google showed the form was 10 years out of date. Both London, both had been recommended, but we won't be recommending to others
Flyin'Dutch' liked this