Post your pics, videos and vlogs here
By JonnyS
I took this last Saturday over Cirencester. Click for full size.

I've since posted it in a number of non-aviation photography groups and it's good that I'm getting challenged by people who assume its from a drone. It seems the message about operating them illegally (near aircraft, above 400ft etc) is sinking in.
By PeterMa
Very nice … I've been in a similar situation ( with no camera :( ) - but my first thought at the time was 'where the XXXX are the others !!!!' ……….
JonnyS liked this
By avtur3
JonnyS wrote:Yes I was expecting to see all 9 in echelon, but they were in fact flying in two groups of five (with Red 10).

Many years ago while enroute from Liverpool to Caernarfon we saw 5 + 5 while overhead Bangor, no camera (pre mobile phone days!) but it was nice to hear radio messages mantioning us and 'the Reds' ... sorry I know that orbably sounds a bit sad.
By chevvron
PeterMa wrote:Very nice … I've been in a similar situation ( with no camera :( ) - but my first thought at the time was 'where the XXXX are the others !!!!' ……….

'Seeing only one A10 is like finding a half eaten worm in your apple'.
By Irv Lee
JonnyS wrote:Yes I was expecting to see all 9 in echelon, but they were in fact flying in two groups of five (with Red 10).

My qualifying x/c final leg return was in Jersey Zone, 1500'. About 5 miles from the coast i got a sudden call to warn me they were bringing in 5 Reds 500' directly below me and the other 5 at 500' above, and a mention of solo student sandwich to them. Don't all students get that to celebrate successful qxc any more?
Paul_Sengupta liked this