Group flying opportunities & questions
Due to the impending move/relocation of our member , his 1/7th share is for sale.

1970 PiperPA28Arrow 200HP Engine 3 Blade C/S prop

Airframe 5337 Engine 636 SMOH Nov2011 Prop120 SMOH
Annual/ARC March 2018, Due March 2019.

Full Airways Avionics fit: Twin Nav/Comm:
Garmin GNS430W (LPVCert) linked to Autopilot: 8.33kHz radio(Nav/Comm1)
TRIG TY96 8.33 kHz radio.(above panel photo pre-TRIG installation) NS800 8 point RNAV + DME (Nav/Comm2)
Garmin GMA340 Audio Panel, Garmin GTX328 Mode S Transponder.
2 x altimeter, 2x CDI/GS, ADF, Slaved DI.
Auto Pilot Slaved to Nav1 or 2.
Wingtip and tailfin strobes: Whelen LED Landing light

Also includes 4 man liferaft, 2 x Lifejackets, Mc Murdo Fastfind GPS PLB.

We operate as 'The Fersfield Flying Group', a friendly diverse group, with sound finances with Engine/contingency fund.
There is an Internet booking system with excellent availability.
We have our own hangar and lease our own 815 metre grass strip in the Suffolk Countryside from which with three other light aircraft fly.: There are no landing/hangarage charges. The strip is now securely gated.
The strip is well drained allowing all-year-round flying, with excellent approaches
The aeroplane has always been hangared: with mains electricity for battery charging, heating and dehumidifying.

Also included is a Vintage Massey Ferguson Tractor with triple gang mower and a share in the mowing rota: In addition a battery powered converted golf buggy aids ground movement.

Share price is £5,000: monthly charges £175.00 ; hourly rate £115.00 : Charges due for Annual Review at AGM Feb 2019.

100hrs PIC desirable: checkout/differences training (if required) will be organised with local CFI.

For more info contact Keith Taylor: mobile zero-seven-seven-two-zero393390
or email keith-dot-taylor697-at-btinternet-dot-com
Or contact PeteSpencer via PM on Forum or email for informal chat
Edit certain hours/details updated Sept 18
Last edited by PeteSpencer on Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
A propos of aircraft shares thread elsewhere, time to give this a gentle bump methinks:
In perfect working order, .833 radio, fully airways etc.

Not my share, I'm hanging onto mine, but a non-forum member.

Gimme a bell

Peter
Just bringing this to the top on behalf of our member.

And also worth pointing out that the monthly/hourly charges include absolutely everything you need to fly this excellent IFR tourer:

In other words all airfield lease costs, insurance, maintenance and service costs are included in these figures.

There are no separate hangarage charges, landing charges, a feature not always mentioned in some share prices.

There is a healthy engine/contingency fund and we have never needed a cash call.

Your only expense is to stick the avgas in, which of course is reimbursed from your hourly charges.

So: get in touch with either Keith or me and come and have a look.

Peter