Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
Maurice hasn't been reporting his status since yesterday. He borrowed a phone and he has an offer to ship parts. His FB is regurgitating at length his many long disputes from times past, as well as ?emails? to legal entities.. His blog is quiet and his website uncontactable. I now believe the cub is north, not south of Lokichogio, Kenya, near Narus, South Sudan, current status unknown.
The Rally has reached Lake Victoria
Not very often that I disagree with anything The Pipster says.

But I can think of a million and one things I would rather discuss than the effects of Brexit !
As for the price of avgas and airfield closures. Surely the various forums are rather well supported with avgas prices and planning support/opposition postings. Indeed,,I have just supported one such application myself .
A side-show ? Come on fella's , some poor devil's life is at stake here !
:?: So I've come late to this thread. :clown:

Would someone be kind enough to just go over the main points again.
Who is MK?
Is he from Milton Keynes?
What is he flying?
Has it got any history?
Who's he with? Do they all see eye to eye?
Is it all going smoothly? Have there been any problems or hick ups?
But most important is he solo?
How is he getting on with his PAW working via his SD?
:?:
GolfHotel wrote: :?: So I've come late to this thread. :clown: Would someone be kind enough to just go over the main points again. :?:
1 a maverick self-publicist adventurer; 2 no; 3 cub; 4 yes; 5 no-one, no; 6 no, yes; 7 yes; 8 he has skills with paws, but no license and not that one
Last edited by neilmurg on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.