A place for gourmet aviators. Musicians are also welcome.

Moderator: Dave W

By noblelordflash
and a slice of this to make up for weeks missed.......

yeah man!!!

luv

xxx

f
By Rob S
Hideous!
By Morley
I quite like it. reminds me of the time I spent as a piledriver.
By noblelordflash
Ok so mayb i launched you in at the deep end................

im sure you still had some parts of the other tunes in yr heads but i defy you not to have this running around repeatedly......

loadsluv....

x
x
x
By eltonioni
Hehe, don't judge it too quickly. It's dancing music, not sitting in your living room music. That said, none of the above do much for me.

Maybe try this track and just imagine yourself in a club at 4am. :P
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvm2pbfq8AM]Michael Woods Feat. Inaya Day - "Natural High" (Out of Office Remix)[/url]

The thing about EDM is that it's structured for one purpose - dancing. Intros and outro's are designed for mixing and beat matching, breaks and drops are there for a rest or a move to something else... it's a generational thing but that shouldn't stop you from appreciating the good stuff. ;)
By Morley
Hang on, i'll just drop some extacy.

Oh bugger, I dropped it.
By TezTheFez
Techno....Techno....Techno Notice....

Actually I quite like it... :)
By Biggles150
[quote='eltonioni']Hehe, don't judge it too quickly. It's dancing music, not sitting in your living room music. That said, none of the above do much for me.

Maybe try this track and just imagine yourself in a club at 4am. :P
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvm2pbfq8AM]Michael Woods Feat. Inaya Day - "Natural High" (Out of Office Remix)[/url]

The thing about EDM is that it's structured for one purpose - dancing. Intros and outro's are designed for mixing and beat matching, breaks and drops are there for a rest or a move to something else... it's a generational thing but that shouldn't stop you from appreciating the good stuff. ;)[/quote]

That'd go well with a good aerobatic video.
By eltonioni
It would - let me know if you want a full fat MPEG / WAV.
By Sharpie
You can dance to this and it still kicks **** after all these years! Try this for size you young whippersnappers!

By Biggles150
Sharpie wrote:You can dance to this and it still kicks **** after all these years! Try this for size you young whippersnappers!

Brings back memories....Oh, thanks for the compliment, I'm 58 :wink:
By BlackheathBloke
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Surely one of the most beautiful tunes every written.

There's even a Floyd riff for you old timers.

Class

(You Floydites may need to wait for about 4 1/2 mins until your boats are floated)
By noblelordflash
This thread seems to have taken a turn toward the nursing home again....

gorgeous.....

luv

xxx
f