What are you planning? Where shall we go?
By BlueRobin
We'll be there about noon-ish or a bit after.
By Chipmunk Carol
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Dave

Have a round of applause for managing to get a bunch of Chipmunks together and create a fun day.

BobM was a hero. He called me at 8.30am to tell me he had a spare seat. Bob you know how to make your aeroplane sound sweet. However, despite your experience, I'm not so sure you have got the hang of the straight and level lark.

At one point he lost it altogether.

Anyway, there was a lovely turnout ...

Not forgetting the star of the show ...

Even the Shackleton seemed to be laughing with joy ...

David very kindly allowed us to mooch through its wonderful interior. Yes, that is a small boy and a headless father in the photo.

However, on the way back, as you can see from this photo, Bob completely messed up the approach to his farm strip. I didn't complain.

Thank you. :cheers: :clap:
By DGH
Thanks Janie, just got back and about to hit the sack - can I just say it was a pleasure to have you all there and a big thankyou for you all for taking the time and making the effort to come I really appreciate it. Just wish I could have spent more time with you all.

Back hopefully tommorow with some more pictures for you all.

P.S. You're piccies are fantastic Janie. 8)
By DGH
As promised a few photo's from the day. These have been provided by our marshaller for the day Tim "Consul" Badham for whom I am most appreciative and appear here with his kind permission.

I must dash but hope to add some descriptions later! Thanks again to all those who came - top stuff. 8)
Last edited by DGH on Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Chipmunk Carol
One more for the records ....

By BobM
You're most kind Janie, but you know I have difficulty remembering if its blue or green side up

Dave, Thanks for organising things and the excellent bacon roll 8)
By Chipmunk Carol
And another thing ...

Kate's kitchen had the cutest, tamest robin (not Curtiss) I have ever seen bobbing around people's ankles as they dropped crumbs. If ever there was a reason to go back, it would be for both feathered and metal flying things.