Polite discussion about EASA, the CAA, the ANO and the delights of aviation regulation.
Forum rules: Please keep it polite!
Also I started this thread even though I'm not really a poster type, more a reader of others thoughts mostly because I cound't find anywhere to read up on others recent dealings with the CAA and how long to wait etc.
Luckily the Flyer forum is here and I was given good advice which I greatly appreciated.
By Micromouse
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
I too had the Fedex Text today, funnily enough I was in a flight sim at the school when the text came through but didn't recognise it until after. I called them on Monday and was told it was 'past pre checks and now in the general system so should be out this week. text from Fedex came today, so I'm working at home tomorrow and hopefully it will be here :-)

If it arrives tomorrow it will be just under a month, considering we have Christmas and New Year in the way I don't think that is too bad .

Wayne
Supercat liked this
I called the number above (thank you).

1 minute wait in queue then the chap checked logbook received, advised that no news is good news if no emails received and 15 days is current turnaround so end of this week / early next.

There's also an automated update process via email but...I didn't write the address down :roll:
Hi all,

I have a question regards the skills test is the hours of the test can be counted to the 45 hours of a ppl as i am ready to the test and my instructor said i a have to do the 45 first and they do the test . please advise .
By Micromouse
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Micromouse wrote:I too had the Fedex Text today, funnily enough I was in a flight sim at the school when the text came through but didn't recognise it until after. I called them on Monday and was told it was 'past pre checks and now in the general system so should be out this week. text from Fedex came today, so I'm working at home tomorrow and hopefully it will be here :-)

If it arrives tomorrow it will be just under a month, considering we have Christmas and New Year in the way I don't think that is too bad .

Wayne

And it arrived today :-) So Applied on 23rd December, Arrived 19th Jan. Thank you CAA

Wayne
StratoTramp, Supercat, kanga liked this