Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By rf3flyer
Miscellaneous wrote:I reckon your chances are good if you enter rf3. :wink: :thumright:

I just clicked on the Facebook link by @russ82 in the OP and the prize being Avgas I'm even less interested. When I used to burn the stuff the lead ash deposits I'd see in my exhaust mufflers and spark plugs was just horrendous!
Miscellaneous liked this
By GAFlyer4Fun
MikeB wrote:B747 tank? I'll raise you a 100,000,000 litre capacity floating roof gasoline storage tank. (One of my colleagues just inspected an empty one in Fujairah).

I figured B747 fuel tank might be available a bit more locally, and not soooo massive to upset the airfield manager :clown:
By russ82
rf3flyer wrote:
Miscellaneous wrote:I reckon your chances are good if you enter rf3. :wink: :thumright:

I just clicked on the Facebook link by @russ82 in the OP and the prize being Avgas I'm even less interested. When I used to burn the stuff the lead ash deposits I'd see in my exhaust mufflers and spark plugs was just horrendous!

I suspect they would be more than happy to swap it with a similar tank of MOGAS as it is cheaper. :D