Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By Rjk983
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Dave W wrote:Ian mentioned it in the first few minutes, didn't he?

Yes, just checked. First few seconds, in fact.

He not only mentioned it but also cut away to the NASA stream briefly.
By Gordon Freeman
Could I just mention that I do very much enjoy Flyer Club Live. It's getting better every week. Perhaps, in the future we could see exciting flight test video bits as well as the burgeoning banter twixt y'all.
In these challenging times of no flying allowed, I take every episode like a drug of addiction. Thanks to all involved, your efforts are appreciated.
G-BLEW, flyguy liked this
By G-BLEW
Boss Man  Boss Man
Gordon Freeman wrote:Could I just mention that I do very much enjoy Flyer Club Live. It's getting better every week. Perhaps, in the future we could see exciting flight test video bits as well as the burgeoning banter twixt y'all.
In these challenging times of no flying allowed, I take every episode like a drug of addiction. Thanks to all involved, your efforts are appreciated.

Many thanks, lots of flying ideas, just need some nice weather, dry runways and whatever unlocking looks like.

@Rob L I did mention it, and tried to set things up so that I could switch as/when - but couldn't sort thee sound with the kit I had.

I realise we look professional and calm*, but there's a lot going on and we try to make it look and sound half decent.

Ian
*Ha, we've got a way to go
By G-BLEW
Boss Man  Boss Man
TheFarmer wrote:Can’t seem to find the livestream on FB. Any reason for that?

Yup, more often than not the New Zealand Rigby Federation (or something similar) make a copyright claim for the music we run during the five minute countdown. This removes the video,

We have properly licensed the clip, so we dispute the claim and it comes back. It's a pain that we'd dearly like to resolve permanently.

It is always available on YouTube

Ian
By TheFarmer
I think it’s excellent.

Whilst I can’t always watch it Live, I do make a point of finding it a day or two later. 8)

I just wish I could work out how to be a Member! :?
By G-BLEW
Boss Man  Boss Man
TheFarmer wrote:I think it’s excellent.

Whilst I can’t always watch it Live, I do make a point of finding it a day or two later. 8)

I just wish I could work out how to be a Member! :?

We are actively working on making that much easier!

Ian