Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By Rob P
So if we have someone fit the device we can ask them to separate the hardware from the labour and claim for the former, as well as the box itself?

Rob P
By mlawton
mlawton wrote:
I've got the sky echo but can't register for a portal! It won't accept my user name to proceed, tried at least 10 various user names, 3 different browsers, deleted cookies ,disabled ad locker and all firewalls,tried 3 different computers. Phoned CAA a couple of times said they would pass on to IT dept. Heard nothing for 3 weeks! Spent at least 5 hours trying! Any one else having problems?

Finally success this morning , spent another hour on the log in. Eventually got my daughter to do me a Portal opening on another ISP 160 miles away! Must have bee a big IP address
conflict or the Huwawei router being picked out as spyware or mainframe computer hacking!
Well praise where it is due, submitted my claim 3 weeks ago and the refund has now arrived in my bank, well done the CAA.
Just need lockdown to be over and some decent weather to take my SE flying.
Dodo liked this
By WelshRichy
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
I have just logged onto the CAA Portal as I received my email stating I have been granted access to the EC Rebate section (my wife has bought me a Sky Echo 2 for Christmas) only to find I don't have access.

More over I have lost access to Flight Crew e-Exams and e-Licensing which is concerning as all of my EASA CPL passes are contained within this portal! I do have PDF documents of all of my passes but still, they better have them on the system - I'm not doing them again! :lol:

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?