A place for regular members to sell their aviation stuff (non-commercial only pls, and no aircraft for sale)
Forum rules: Non-Aviation or commercial items are not accepted. The option to put items for sale here is in the first place for regular posters, if you are not (yet) a regular poster it may be that your ad will not be accepted.

Buyers and sellers should be aware that Flyer Forums or its parent company are not responsible for the articles put up for sale here nor can be held liable for any part of the transaction process - the usual internet buying and selling caveats apply and should be borne in mind when dealing with buyer/sellers through an internet site.
By Sean. 101
Hi guys,

Due to the pandemic and the possibility of no longer been able to use club headsets for when you bring a passenger along Im looking to buy a headset either new or used. Looking to spend about £100. Looked on ebay and not really seeing any I fancy unless you can point me in the right direction of a good one!
By Jack.Tyler
Sean. 101 wrote:Hi guys,

Due to the pandemic and the possibility of no longer been able to use club headsets for when you bring a passenger along Im looking to buy a headset either new or used. Looking to spend about £100. Looked on ebay and not really seeing any I fancy unless you can point me in the right direction of a good one!

I use a SEHT 30-10 as a spare passenger set, alongside a H20-10. Cheap and cheerful at £100 new. Better than the standard Pooley's that flight schools use, and it's not too much worse than my (usually) £400 DCs.

https://www.seht.co.uk/product/sh30-10g-aviation-headset-twin-plug
By strollerweb
Sean. 101 wrote:Hi guys,

David Clark H10-13.4 Headset would be my recommendation, but I don't think you will find any on eBay going as low as £100, but you never know.

If you wont to go a bit higher on on price, I have a Telex ANR set going for £180 more here https://baseleg.co.uk/listing/index/telex-anr-headset-vs400egj2x82a
By timjenner
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Keep an eye on the less obvious sources as well. I was lucky enough to pick up some DC 13.4s in excellent condition apart from one split ear seal for £60 off Gumtree of all places a few years ago. New gel ear seals and a new mic sock = good as new.
By carlmeek
I was surprised how much SEHTs top of the range headsets cost (£700). It looks nice but that’s a high price for a budget brand.

I just bought an excellent condition Bose X set for £350 which i think represents a bargain.

I could do with one or two more “back seat” sets that are “nice” like the Bose. I find the budget sets a bit too industrial and head clamping.

We saw the new DC model with Bose alike looks and it is very nice indeed.

Based on the prices I see new, I reckon I will keep watching eBay.
By tomdove
Hi Sean,

I have two nearly new Flightcom 4DLX headsets for sale. They are both still in their original box.
The 4DLX is similar to flight school headsets; it is passive noise reduction (PNR), not active/noise cancelling (ANR).
It can be used with the mic on left or right, adjusted to fit (is quite comfortable in my experience) and can be set to mono or stereo.
More info at:
https://www.mypilotstore.com/mypilotstore/sep/632

They are around £100 new: if you would like one (or both) please make me an offer.

Regards,

Sean. 101 liked this
By carlmeek
I’ve decided to swap one of my Bose headsets for a light speed, so if anyone wants to give me £400 for a good condition Bose (no case) Let me know.