Group flying opportunities & questions
Car accident earlier this year has put paid to my flying for the foreseeable future and hence sadly selling my share in G-YAKH

‘KH’ is a Yak 52 from 1989 with Vedeneyev M-14P (360HP). Engine hours approx 300 SMOH with 46 on the prop. AirFrame hours 1867

Recently returned to Waltham following the annual and now in fine condition !!

Fully aerobatic (+5 / -3G for the CAA)

Extensive training available for new pilots including Aeros and formation, with friendly instructors.

The group has a great relationship with Genna Elfimov and he’s often down as we organise 2 or 3 sessions with him with other group members to cover off familiarisation and Aeros training. The group also has many professional (BA etc) airline pilots who can deliver familiarisation training as well. Very friendly group of aviators and very well known group.

Operated on CAA permit to fly basis with display of registration mark exemption.

Automotive spark plug conversion, 8.33 Comms with transponder (mode S)

Internet booking system with WhatsApp group for easy owner Comms - excellent availability as the aeroplane rarely lands away from waltham

Kept in the new hangar at waltham as well as full covers etc.

All required mods carried out and operated by a non-profit company of which you’d actually be buying a share.

100 hours PIC required and would suit anyone with an interest of flying something that is really a pussycat to fly but capable of a full schedule if the mood takes you !

£105 per calendar month and WLAC membership required. No landing fees at Waltham when you’re a member here !

Hourly rate assumes 80l/hour and varies upon the current white waltham pump rate. That said, we have a tacho which works solely on airborne time therefore each block hour equates to about 45 mins tacho time giving a lower hourly rate!

1/10th share, £4500 Ono

Contact Iain on 07944200001 or via PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rob P, Flyin'Dutch' liked this