For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
Whos got Astrazeneca? :shock:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... lts-coming
AstraZeneca Plc rose after a report that a medical journal will release positive news on the coronavirus vaccine the company is developing with University of Oxford researchers.

Results from early tests of the vaccine in people will be published by The Lancet, perhaps Thursday, according to the report on the ITV.com website, which cited unnamed sources. AstraZeneca rose as much as 4% in London.
Me. Loads of it, and Mrs P also. But the she gets them as part of her package :D

Rob P

PS: No insider trading. Because of the importance of the Cambridge Hub, Sandra for her line manager, has a lot of contact with Pascal Soiriot and is well impressed. So we have been steadily adding to our holding over the last few years.
As there's a thread running on investing I thought I'd take a quick review of the game today.

The total shows a small increase from the final result, but this is masking the fact that there are some substantial losers.

mmcp42 liked this
I thought it might be interesting to look at the effect of the continuing pandemic and the US Comedy Election Show

Rob P
Last edited by Rob P on Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Revised for the Tesla (TSLA) stock split on 31 August 2020, a five-for-one split

Rob P
Last edited by Rob P on Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.