A place for regular members to sell their aviation stuff (non-commercial only pls, and no aircraft for sale)
Forum rules: Non-Aviation or commercial items are not accepted. The option to put items for sale here is in the first place for regular posters, if you are not (yet) a regular poster it may be that your ad will not be accepted.

Buyers and sellers should be aware that Flyer Forums or its parent company are not responsible for the articles put up for sale here nor can be held liable for any part of the transaction process - the usual internet buying and selling caveats apply and should be borne in mind when dealing with buyer/sellers through an internet site.
By Rob P
The DC isn't ANR so can be forgotten.

Of the others, personally I would be unwilling to sacrifice bluetooth, used for Pilot Aware / SD intelligent traffic warnings, though I am guessing with another bit of wire the Aux In could substitute.

Rob P
By Jamie Evens
Bluetooth would be nice, but I don't support the current cost of it as adding a extra £100 for Bluetooth seems silly to me, especially when I can buy a Bluetooth adapter and plug it into my headphones for under £7.
By carlmeek
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
I would strongly recommend eBay to get a used set.

Last week I bought Bose aviation X, absolutely immaculate £350. My previous set, also Bose, £400.

They can be repaired if anything is wrong so can last for a long time. These Bose sets are far nicer than ones at that price new.
By seanxair
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
I have a twice used RayTalk PH-100AC-BT for sale if anyone is interested. Same model as sold by SEHT and a few other UK sellers (some on AFORS for £399 at present). In a shade of green that is DC like.

Comes with an electret mic as standard but I was also supplied with a dynamic mic which will come with it. I have Nanocomm in ears which I much prefer but wanted to give these a go. Very nice, comfy and work well. £280 + Postage.