Group flying opportunities & questions
By David Wood
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Share available in well-established friendly group operating a fully airways-equipped PA28R Arrow based at Thruxton. Currently six members. FI(A)/FE(A) within the group.

Aircraft in exceptional condition. Just been re-painted. Re-upholstered in leather. EFIS-equiped. GAMI injectors. Low engine and prop time. Healthy engine-fund.

Excellent avionics. Aspen Pro EFIS, full suite of standby instruments, Avidyne IFD540 nav/com, SL30 nav/com, Mode S transponder, ADF, DME. Stormscope. EDM700 Engine Management system, PAW Traffic Information System.

Good availability. Hangared. Life-jackets and dinghy. Online booking system.
Last edited by David Wood on Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:20 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Base Leg AC liked this
By Iceman
You don't need a hosting site to be able to post an image anymore. As you post, if you look down the page a bit, you will see an 'Upload Image' tab from which you can select images to upload to your post. Either go back and edit your original post to do so or add another post to the thread.

Iceman 8)
By David Wood
It is a well-established and very professional non-equity group. There is a joining fee of £4,000. The monthly costs are £140 and the hourly rate is £40 p/hr dry.
Last edited by David Wood on Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By David Wood
Nuits123 wrote:Hi David, is this group still operational? If so I would be interested in hearing more...

It is. We’re still looking of a new member or two to raise utilisation. The aircraft is just out of its 3-yearly check and CofA re-issue.
By strollerweb
So they are not stuck in the Outbox!
with the restriction on posting and private messaging, it was confusing me when messages stayed in the Outbox. cheers for the heads up, and apologise to those I have PM'd twice or more :)