A place for regular members to sell their aviation stuff (non-commercial only pls, and no aircraft for sale)
Forum rules: Non-Aviation or commercial items are not accepted. The option to put items for sale here is in the first place for regular posters, if you are not (yet) a regular poster it may be that your ad will not be accepted.

Buyers and sellers should be aware that Flyer Forums or its parent company are not responsible for the articles put up for sale here nor can be held liable for any part of the transaction process - the usual internet buying and selling caveats apply and should be borne in mind when dealing with buyer/sellers through an internet site.
By rjc101
For sale is my Garmin Aera 795

It's all up to date as of October 2019, both firmware and all the databases. The unit is complete with all the original accessories, plus a RAM suction mount, with the original box too.

There is one small mark on the screen, that I managed to put then a few weeks after I got it many years ago. It doesn't affect the touch screen and once a map is up you can't see it anyway.

The battery isn't too bad, but if used for long flights then should probably be replaced.

The unit can be used handheld as is, with the suction mount, there is a yoke mount in the box. Panel mounting kits are available too, should you want to panel mount it and link it to other Garmin kit (radios etc.) just as you can with a 695. It's pretty much a 695 with added features and a touch screen interface.

Price is £600 inc shipping via UPS courier to UK/EU, payment via PayPal or bank transfer.

The GPS lat/long is blurred out

Last edited by rjc101 on Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Gino60
Good day,
i'm Giorgio Gagliardi and i'm very interesting to buy it. Can i have more information about the state of it? and also about guaranty that the GPS is working properly?
you can send me if you want all of this information on my email: giorgio.gagliardi31@gmail.com
Thanks in Advance.
Best Regards, Giorgio.
By rjc101
Hi, the pictures above show the condition. There is a small mark on the screen which can be seen in the pictures, and the GPS is working fine. It is shown working but I hid the coordinates from the screen shot.

If there anything particular you want to see pics of?
By Gino60
Good day
terms for shipment: for me DHL or UPS
cost for shipment ?

Payment ?

Gagliardi Giorgio
via carriti 38
84022 Campagna (SA)
Italia

Tel. 0039 3386694741
Email; giorgio.gagliardi31Lgmail.com

Best Regards Giorgio