For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
By kanga
Flyin'Dutch' wrote:.. - no lycra will ever clad my divine body.

<pedant :oops: > 'clad' is a past tense or past participle of 'clothe', alternative to 'clothed' </ >

.. corpuscular divinity not doubted for a moment, however :)
Flyin'Dutch' liked this
Where are you @Flyin'Dutch', how you getting on? I tried the same route today again hoping to easily beat the hour. Sadly I couldn't manage to take 7 minutes off my time, only managing to reduce it by 3. :evil:

Conclusion, go cycling and forget the gadgets. :thumright:

Flyin'Dutch' wrote:More than an hour for a paltry 11 miles.

What are you made of man!

Not very stern stuff, evidently. :( :lol:

Flyin'Dutch' wrote:I can do that in 45 mins, I am sure.

Well I could say I'm sure I could do it in 45mins, doesn't mean I can though. :wink:

Flyin'Dutch' wrote:What's that elevation thing in the background, we don't do that around here? Betcha you have one of those E-Bikes as well.

It's an app that came with the phone called Samsung Health. I discovered it had a cycle function and I tried it out last week. Whatever it has, it has. Can't say I'm overly confident in its accuracy, but it does offer a range of data. Some of that is shown on the graph.

Was the purpose of the thread not due to you wishing to use similar on your iPhone?
By Flyin'Dutch'
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Miscellaneous wrote:Was the purpose of the thread not due to you wishing to use similar on your iPhone?

Indeed! I was only pulling your leg!

Around here is as flat as the proverbial!!

As a result I can't climb a hill for love nor money. Headwinds fine but climbing? No way.