For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
By OCB
With all of this free time during lockdown, and nearly 50 years on this planet - I fulfilled a lifelong desire.

I finished my first book!!

If the lockdown continues for a few months longer, I’m hoping to read another one.
Rob L, ArthurG, flybymike and 1 others liked this
By Dave W
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
A rabbit, a priest and an imam attend a blood donation session at their local hospital.

The receptionist asks them for their respective blood groups and the rabbit replies "I'm not sure, but I think l might be a typo."
nallen, OCB, GrahamB and 5 others liked this
By Rob L
Boxkite wrote:I am finding the more time I spend trapped in the house with the Mrs, the more I am atrracted to her.

I think they call it Stuck-home syndrome.

Groan...but clever.
By Bill Haddow
OCB wrote:@Miscellaneous ...have you tried Glen Campbell?

Speaking personally, I've tried lots of Glens: Glen Grant, Glenfarclas, Glenlivet, Glenmorangie, Glen Moray, Glengoyne, and Glen Marnoch are the ones I've tippled since lockdown.

Bill H
By akg1486
Bill Haddow wrote:
OCB wrote:@Miscellaneous ...have you tried Glen Campbell?

Speaking personally, I've tried lots of Glens: Glen Grant, Glenfarclas, Glenlivet, Glenmorangie, Glen Moray, Glengoyne, and Glen Marnoch are the ones I've tippled since lockdown.

Bill H

I think you'll find it's The Glenlivet. :D
By Bill Haddow
akg1486 wrote:
I think you'll find it's The Glenlivet. :D

I can't regard it as "The Glenlivet", singular, when there is a whole range of them all matured differently.

Current sampling is "Founder's Reserve" :D

Bill H
By PeteSpencer
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Aaaah! The Ukraine argument all over again.

Now where's my Swedish phrasebook.?............... :roll:

Peter.