For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
Most of us must be browsing and coming across channels, or spending more time on known channels, during the lockdown?
For anyone interested in the outdoors and particularly mountains I offer Murray's channel, Scotland's Mountains. Murray seems a down to earth guy who enjoys mountain adventures and vlogging. He has an eye for a good photograph and uses a drone to good effect producing some incredible imagery.

Not being able to get out due to the lockdown he has produced a top ten over two videos, the top five posted only tonight. I link it below as a taster of what he gets up to.

Hope it's of interest.

What ya got? :D
JAFO liked this
Miscellaneous wrote:He has an eye for a good photograph and uses a drone to good effect producing some incredible imagery.

Agree with you there, Misc but he does blether on a bit. Really enjoyed the bits that weren't just him talking to camera, though.

I can't offer much as I rarely watch anything non-aviation but this guy is at the opposite end of the country to you and I find him quite interesting:

Oh, and I found @JonathanB's one very interesting, too.
Last edited by JAFO on Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Miscellaneous liked this
JAFO wrote:Agree with you there, Misc but he does blether on a bit. Really enjoyed the bits that weren't just him talking to camera, though.

I know what you mean, being interested in the content (having done some of the routes/hills) and the fact he's genuine I can forgive him that. :wink:

EDIT: @JAFO he is presenting his top 5, try some of the vlogs.

JAFO wrote:I can't offer anything as I rarely watch anything non-aviation.

I've been finding watching aviation videos (including my own) is becoming unsettling. The frustration of not being able to fly for the current reason is necessary, but difficult to accept. :D
Last edited by Miscellaneous on Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JAFO liked this
JAFO wrote:I can't offer much as I rarely watch anything non-aviation but this guy is at the opposite end of the country to you and I find him quite interesting:

He did some interesting video but I got turned off when he posted a sponsored video from some environmental group saying why London City Airport should be closed. Found it.

Regarding the Londonist and All The Stations videos by Geoff Marshall, that chap (Jay is it?) has done a collaboration video with Geoff.

Ah, here it is:

cirrostratus wrote:Project Farm.....

I watched that video yesterday! :D
By The Kissimmee Bum
FLYER Club Member (reader)  FLYER Club Member (reader)
Been quite hooked on this:

Itchy Boots Travel. Fascinating series about a Dutch girl travelling the Middle East & South America alone on an Enfield Himalayan.

Plus anything aviation related of course.