Group flying opportunities & questions
By Lestersc
We are currently a group of 3 operating G-CBCR XX702 (ex RAF in original colours) from Goodwood. We are looking to expand potentially up to 6 members. We have shares available - minimum of £7,000 and a monthly payment of £250. She is a on a Permit to Fly which is currently valid until November 2021.
[*]Hangared
[*]Maintained by Goodwood Engineering
[*] Goodwood Aero Club membership
[*] Plenty of availability
[*]On-line booking system
[*]0.833 radio
[*] aerobatic and a really delightful aircraft to fly.

We are also looking to install an iPad to ease GPS navigation.

If interested please PM.
Last edited by Lestersc on Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Base Leg AC liked this
By andrewt
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Hi,

I have a TB-200 (GEKBA) based at Goodwood. Grounded for a while due to prop strike!
Looks like some time ago you were looking to sell shares in the Bulldog... Just wondering where you are now with that or if you would be interested in selling any further shares.
I've been enjoying some training in the T67s with Jos at ultimate high which has perked my interest in having an alternative aircraft to fly.

Anyway, let me know if there is any interest?

Many thanks,

Andrew
By Lestersc
Hi Andrew

Sorry for the late reply - I’ve been away the last few weekends and also stopped looking at the Forum as there wasn’t any interest. Yes we do have shares. We have just received a new PTF valid until June 24 but she’s current u/s awaiting a replacement battery.

This should be fitted within 2 weeks so once back on line I will reach out and very happy to chat through.

Thanks

Scott
By Lestersc
Hi Andrew

Sorry for the late reply - I’ve been away the last few weekends and also stopped looking at the Forum as there wasn’t any interest. Yes we do have shares. We have just received a new PTF valid until June 24 but she’s current u/s awaiting a replacement battery.

This should be fitted within 2 weeks so once back on line I will reach out and very happy to chat through.

Thanks

Scott[/quote]