For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
To be fair to Greta, she didn’t organise it.
An English child did, Greta was just invited.

The English child said words along the lines of “We don’t care how much damage we do, the point is to make you adults (that have stolen our childhood) sit up and take notice of us, if we have to wreck the joint before you’ll notice us, so be it”

They are going for “The means justifies the ends”

Then they can justify anything they do by saying “it’s to save the planet”.

If I was Japan, I’d say I was whaling to save the planet. To make people notice the whales I need to slaughter them. Then Greta Et Al would all suddenly support whaling.

Genius isn’t it!
nickwilcock wrote:Always on Fridays that these wretched kids bunk off school!

Do any other nations tolerate the behaviour of such rabble?

If not by air, how did the ridiculous Thunderbug get to the UK this time? By boat / train / horse?

kids? I think you’ll find their parents were with them.

It’s not “the nation tolerating this behaviour”, it’s the parents supporting it.
JAFO, ArthurG liked this
nickwilcock wrote:..

If not by air, how did the ridiculous Thunderbug get to the UK this time? By boat / train / horse?

Since you ask: train, then Nissan Leaf

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/bris ... in-3896889
By skydriller
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
How lovely. :roll:

johnm wrote:Well done the kids, they rightly don't care about the criticism of boring old farts and know that grass is resilient and will recover in due course....

I seriously doubt that grass will "come back" without substantial help which will not be "environmentally friendly". The thing that I always giggle about when I see protesters such as in the second photo is "do these people realise what is used to make that stuff they are wearing?"

Regards, SD..
By Sooty25
kanga wrote:
nickwilcock wrote:..

Since you ask: train, then Nissan Leaf

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/bris ... in-3896889

Don't suppose she commented on where the contents of the battery came from or the carbon produced generating the electricity to charge it?

I have to confess while that while there is an environmentalist of sorts in me, I just can't listen to her!