Group flying opportunities & questions
By Bdogflyer

1/7th share in XX549
Professionally maintained
Internet booking
Share cost **SOLD**
Monthly £170
Fuel ‘pay as you go’

For further information contact Stephen on 07842 (four)33023 or stephenhulks(at) gmail.com
Last edited by Bdogflyer on Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Bdogflyer
Thank you that’s an excellent point. It is my share, don’t worry and membership of West London Aero Club is required to use the facilities. I believe this is currently £30 per month. I’ll be sure to mention this to any interested parties. Rgds Stephen
Flyin'Dutch' liked this
By Genghis the Engineer
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
I confess, as a WLAC member and Bulldog fan I'd looked at this advert on the board and AFORS several times and considered giving you a call. Out of interest, could I ask two question: is it cleared for aeros (presumably a mainspar life issue whether it is or not) and is there any intention do you know to upgrade the rather basic avionics?

G
By Rob P
Apart from the transponder the avionics look spot on for the aircraft.

Rob P
By Human Factor
It was a couple of years ago when I flew it, certainly.

JAFO wrote:But what will @Bdogflyer call himself if he sells his share?

@flyer probably. :wink:
By Genghis the Engineer
Rob P wrote:Apart from the transponder the avionics look spot on for the aircraft.

Rob P

Not a lot of VOR approaches left nowadays. Without an approach capable GPS, or ( :pale: ) an ADF, you're basically limited to vectors to the ILS (or VDF :lol: )

G
By Genghis the Engineer
To be honest, getting into WW in marginal viz is pretty easy - fly to the eastern edge of Reading, pick up the railway line, follow it to the airfield perimeter. If you get to Maidenhead, you've gone too far.

Not an IFR procedure, of-course, but for an instrument trained pilot, down to VFR minima, pretty safe and sensible to fly.

G