Group flying opportunities & questions
One remaining share!

Long term established group, based at Tatenhill (EGBM) who have owned this well equipped and maintained Piper PA24 250 Comanche (N84VK) since December 2004 and now have 2 x 1/4 shares available.

An unbeatable 'touring' aircraft that has completed many European trips, four up with luggage.

Fitted with tip tanks giving approx 6 hours endurance. Airframe: 2,700hrs, Engine: 1,314 (TSO), 155kt Cruise (at 75%).

Very well equipped:
2 x Garmin G5s coupled to Garmin GNS530 and STEC-50 autopilot with GPSS.
JPI EDM700 Engine Monitor
Dual NAV/Comm
Dual Transponder
ELT

https://www.amazon.co.uk/photos/album/A ... mt5nnzTL8Q

There are also plenty of photos on Google Images if you search for N84VK.

Please PM for further information.
Last edited by bravo180 on Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
With all this glorious weather and the start of the easing of the lock-down, I am sure we are all thinking about getting up into those blue skies (albeit with constraints at present). I thought I would make people aware that our Comanche has just completed its Annual (May 2020), without any major issues identified.

Prior to lock-down one of the two available shares was sold leaving just one remaining share available.

You would become part of a long established and friendly group with an excellent 'classic' aircraft that has continuously proved itself on long touring flights. This is a well known Comanche identified by its orange tip-tanks! 8)

If you would like further information or would like to request a viewing at Tatenhill (EGBM)please PM me.

Thank you.
Base Leg AC, ScottC liked this