What are you planning? Where shall we go?
THIS EVENT IS POSTPONED DUE TO UNFAVOURABLE WEATHER - A REVISED DATE WILL BE DETERMINED OVER THE NEXT FEW DAYS

FINAL ARRANGEMENTS

We are on for Saturday 28 September at Wellesbourne.

Thanks to the generosity of the airfield, the restriction on attendees has now been lifted. The list below represents those who have previously expressed an interest. Anybody else wishing to join is also welcome, and should send me their details by email as described immediately below:

Would all of you still intending to be there send me an email with the following details

Forum Name, Registration, Type, PIC Name, ETA/ETD, To/From and POB.

My email address is nigel (at) warp9.org By providing me your details, you do not need PPR and you will benefit from a one-off landing fee discounted to £12, which I will collect from you on the day.

If your name is on the list but no longer intend to be there, you need not take any action. If your details are not provided to me you will not benefit from the cheaper landing fee even if you subsequently turn up!.

Arrival times are currently at your discretion, but if there is bunching, I may need to revert to you to invite you to spread your timings slightly. Our large numbers may challenge the limited space in the on-site cafe, so your patience (or a packed lunch) may be necessary!

Looking forward to seeing you there!

ATTENDEES BY AIR
(bold means I have your details)

2Donkeys + MrsDonkeys + TonyC
ArthurG+1
Dave W +1
Paul_Sengupta
Tall_Guy_In_a_PA28
Brooklands
Nick
Yankee-K +1
Mike Charlie +1
Tomahawker + MikeB
Cessna571
GAFlyer4Fun
Iceman
BobD
FlightDek

@neilmurg
@muffin
@rogerb +1
@wigglyamp +1
@jodel119 +1
@Lefty + 4/5 seats from White Waltham
@Peter Gristwood
@letpmar

ATTENDEES BY ROAD

Johnm (alternatively looking for a seat from Kemble or Gloucester)
Colonel Panic
MachFlyer
Last edited by 2Donkeys on Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:37 pm, edited 65 times in total.