Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
JAFO wrote:Or shares with no location.

That explains the problem we had with one of our syndicate members who used to always relocate aircraft to an airstrip near his house and then send a email to everybody to come and collect :twisted:
By patowalker
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
riverrock wrote:
patowalker wrote:The Dynamic ad is as useless as the others. That aircraft will never be approved in the UK.

The LSA version is 550kg MAUW with bigger fuel tanks. The spec they list is the microlight version so should be able to be approved as a factory built microlight?

Apart from being disqualified by the retractable gear, as mentioned by RJ, only Dynamic microlights built by the UK factory are approved.

The seller knows it cannot go on the UK register.

http://www.planecheck.com/index.asp?ent ... 5205&cor=y
I understand the seller of the Dynamic is a well-known “Character” within the aviation community. Owner of Ferryair, links to Robert Weaver etc. Not that there’s a market for it in the UK, but additional due diligence should be encouraged in any potential purchaser.
By Dodo
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
I wondered about that one.

Perhaps the owner has promised his or her significant other that the expensive toy will be put up for sale. It is just a shame there is no interest in it at the moment ?

On the other hand, with a new annual, a bare metal respray, and an engine/ prop overhaul less than 2 years ago the owner may just be hoping to get his or her money back.
JAFO wrote:I thought the £32000 Tomahawk was pushing his luck until I saw the 152.

I can only imagine that is the amount of money the owner has tied up in the aircraft, but I can't see him having any chance getting £62k for an old C152, but good luck to him.
Writing an Advert for a Share Checklist

Price of Share - Check
Monthly Cost - Check
Useful Load - Check
Cruise Speed - Check
Stall Speed - Check
Vne - Check
Fuel Burn - Check
Endurance - Check
Range - Check
Is it Cheap - Check
Is it a Good Touring Aircraft - Check
Is it Speedy - Check
Size, Type of Construction and Location of Fuel Tank - Check
Where is it Based - Doh

https://afors.com/aircraftView/49791
Flyin'Dutch' liked this
Dodo wrote: .... it looks like the one registered on the Isle of Wight.

Which possibly explains his/her coyness on the location. Catching a ferry to get to your share-o-plane could become a little tiresome.

Rob P
JAFO liked this