For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
By Jim Jones
I fast forward through the stupid, ignorant ,abusive ‘banter’ stuff now and watch the bits about cars. Takes about 10 minutes now to watch the programme.

( I saw on of those RR suv things the other day. Clown car, but all black :pukel: :pukel: .)
By eltonioni
JAFO wrote:This is the first series of Top Gear that I've had any interest in watching since the departure of Clarkson, May and Hammond. There again, I am both a northerner and from the right side of the Pennines.

The right side, having been conveniently placed by God on the right hand side.
By JAFO
eltonioni wrote:
JAFO wrote:This is the first series of Top Gear that I've had any interest in watching since the departure of Clarkson, May and Hammond. There again, I am both a northerner and from the right side of the Pennines.

The right side, having been conveniently placed by God on the right hand side.

He moves in mysterious ways, I'm sure that he wouldn't make it that obvious. The right side is, quite clearly, the left-hand side. :D
avtur3 liked this
By Charles Hunt
Watching a bit on catch up. I confess to laughing out loud at the great unveiling of the Austin Allegro to take on Borneo.