Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By defcribed
AlanM wrote:You still want ME to pay for Airspace Infringements because you can not navigate using a map, your eyes, a GNS430?

(Being Devil’s Advocate here)

Yep, because the airspace only exists to serve your commercial ends. If you weren't sat there making money with a public resource, the airspace (and the problem) wouldn't exist.

It's like Eddie Stobart claiming the left lane of the M1 just for him.

(Being the anti-Devil (God's?) advocate).
By AlanM
defcribed wrote:
AlanM wrote:You still want ME to pay for Airspace Infringements because you can not navigate using a map, your eyes, a GNS430?

Yep, because the airspace only exists to serve your commercial ends. If you weren't sat there making money with a public resource, the airspace (and the problem) wouldn't exist.

My commercial ends?????

Seriously?!?!
By defcribed
AlanM wrote:
defcribed wrote:

My commercial ends?????

Seriously?!?!

Sorry perhaps I misunderstood the exchange. I thought you were speaking as though an airline or other commercial operator.

Having said that, air traffickers do have an inherent interest in a more controlled environment rather than less ;-)
By AlanM
Anyway. Back to level busts!

I wondered how on earth we ended up on Infringements then noticed that @James Chan had the ‘I’ word mentioned in his first line on this thread...!