Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By Wicksay
My wife is away from the 9th July until 16th so I can fly lots and often. Unfortunately so is my instructor!

If anyone is planning a flight during this time and would welcome an 18hr PPL student in the Right Hand Seat please PM.

I'm sure the experience would be invaluable and I'm more than happy to share some of the cost.

Thanks
Lee

Sent from my SNE-LX1 using Tapatalk
I am flying IFR In a Cirrus SR22 on 12/6 (earlier than July I know!) to Antwerp from Cambridge returning on 14/6. You are welcome on either flight at no cost or, if you want to contribute, then any amount up to you to the RAF Bomber Command Memorial Fund.
Last edited by Jonzarno on Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By XX
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Lee - I am in the right area - but also away on holiday same time so can't help. I fly from Headcorn so worth bearing in mind for another time.
By Wicksay
Hi Thanks for getting in touch, much appreciated. Not sure your name or what you fly but yes be great to meet up at H/Corn when we can.

I'm taking my ppl with weald air services and usually fly in G-BNFV one of the club Robins.

Lee

Sent from my SNE-LX1 using Tapatalk
Jonzarno wrote:I am flying IFR In a Cirrus SR22 on 12/6 (earlier than July I know!) to Antwerp from Cambridge returning on 14/6. You are welcome on either flight at no cost or, if you want to contribute, then any amount up to you to the RAF Bomber Command Memorial Fund.
Sent you a PM. Thank you.
Wicksay wrote:
Jonzarno wrote:I am flying IFR In a Cirrus SR22 on 12/6 (earlier than July I know!) to Antwerp from Cambridge returning on 14/6. You are welcome on either flight at no cost or, if you want to contribute, then any amount up to you to the RAF Bomber Command Memorial Fund.
Sent you a PM. Thank you.

Reply sent!
By Tall_Guy_In_a_PA28
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Lee - there is a good chance I can offer a flight out of Shoreham during that period, but it will be short notice (24 - 48 hours) as I have to fit flying around work and other commitments.

Drop me a reminder by PM (or post again here) nearer the time.
Simon
By kanga
Another good reason for OP to be in the local* LAA Strut, if not already .. recommended for any SPL: helping with others' builds, maintenance, fettling is excellent early technical education

*Kent Strut meets Maidstone, monthly, last Friday; ie 28 June

There are also Struts based on/at Redhill and Shoreham