Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
Odd, the deafening silence for many years,when jockeys, footballers and motor-racers (among others) have availed themselves of airborne "lifts" to/from their professional engagements. I dare say the silence would have continued, had the Sala trip completed successfully.
Meanwhile, I feel for the poor woman who's not only lost a son on the cusp of an international career, but also lost her companion and partner, -her husband. :cry:
johnm wrote:I always look out N2923N it was trip to Alderney in that with GS that got me into flying 20 years ago :-)

we bought 23N from Geoff and I remember a trip to Weston when he found 23N when he was flying his next aircraft and got the handlers to shuffle everything around so he could get photos of them next to each other.
Sorry we couldn't catch up with you and Mark due to wx last time - definitely need to catch up in future over there...
johnm liked this
By johnm
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Lefty wrote:
johnm wrote:I have been in correspondence with Dominic Lazarus and have been able to reassure myself that legit cost sharing flights under EASA rules are not a problem.

@johnm , any chance we might get a public statement to that effect from Mr Lazarus ?

I don't know but you can find all his contact details here