Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By Josh
Aviation hurts sometimes. This is very much one of those times. Lost for words.
By AndyR
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Lost three colleagues and good friends today.

Relish every sunrise, enjoy every sunset, live for today. Tomorrow doesn’t always arrive.

RIP guys.

Thank you for the consideration shown on this thread and the many messages.

:(
By Lefty
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Unfortunately, and as usual when these very sad event occur, we see people pop up on this forum fishing for information on the event, or those who may have been involved.

When we see people who have made less that 10 or so posts in 10 + years of registration asking for very sensitive information, we are (rightly IMHO) suspicious of that poster’s intentions.

Those who were genuinely close to those involved in this awful incident, will have already been told the names of their friends who lost their lives.

The rest of us need to respect that we may have lost some close friends - and just wait until their nearest and dearest chose to release their names. I hope that no-one publishes any names until their families have done so.
Thank you.
By Wicksay
AndyR wrote:Lost three colleagues and good friends today.

Relish every sunrise, enjoy every sunset, live for today. Tomorrow doesn’t always arrive.

RIP guys.

Thank you for the consideration shown on this thread and the many messages.

:(
Andy, and others here I've not personally met yet. My sincere condolences for the loss of friends and colleagues.

Sent from my SNE-LX1 using Tapatalk