A place for regular members to sell their aviation stuff (non-commercial only pls, and no aircraft for sale)
Forum rules: Non-Aviation or commercial items are not accepted. The option to put items for sale here is in the first place for regular posters, if you are not (yet) a regular poster it may be that your ad will not be accepted.

Buyers and sellers should be aware that Flyer Forums or its parent company are not responsible for the articles put up for sale here nor can be held liable for any part of the transaction process - the usual internet buying and selling caveats apply and should be borne in mind when dealing with buyer/sellers through an internet site.
By paul watson
Hi all,
My late brother (peter Pan)was an avid reader and contributor of the forums on here and after trying to sort out his estate we have an immaculate condition Bendix king skymap in its case with leads. This has been in storage for a while since my brother lost his licence through health reasons,so will need updating. Mendelssohn have offered 240 pounds. I would rather it went to someone on here than they make a good profit out of updating it and selling it on, (they are selling re conditioned, updated for over 700 pounds).
If there is any interest let me know, any advice would also help.
Thanks