Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By johnm
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
I hope to get back to work next week, when aircraft is back from annual and I have completed my sojourn on a ship off the coast of Norway, where it is cold, dark and snowing at the moment.
By GrahamB
@Waveflyer I was hard at work myself there earlier this morning, sneaking in a cheeky hour of rhs flying before going off to spend a couple of days with my daughter.

Pity I missed you.
Waveflyer, AlanC liked this
By Ridders
Iceman wrote:I had a similarly nice run down to Goodwood in a PS28 for a 50 hour check whilst I waited. Beats having to work for a living for sure.

Iceman 8)
What is the normal 50hr check on Iceman these days? Is the undercarriage cycled?

Waveflyer wrote:Another day, sat in the office surrounded by the usual computer screens
Git :salut: :thumleft:
Iceman liked this
By Iceman
Ridders wrote:What is the normal 50hr check on Iceman these days? Is the undercarriage cycled?

I was suitably lubricated with a couple of cups of tea, suitably replenished with some chocolate fudgy things, and then my logbook was signed off as good to go for another 50 hours :D :thumright:. My undercarriage was not tampered with, thankfully :shock:.

Iceman 8)
Morten liked this