Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By Korenwolf
Airbus's (or should that be Airbus' ???) newest recruit is going to be visiting the UK this Valentines Day; the Beluga XL is scheduled to have a little tour around the various manufacturing bases of the consortium. If you're up around and about, you may well see it, although with a 30% bigger cargo bay than a 'standard' Beluga ST it would be hard to miss, even from the ground....

https://www.cheshire-live.co.uk/news/ch ... a-15799627
By Boxkite
I don't get it. From the video an XL fuselage fits inside and is delivered by a standard Beluga. :scratch: Help!

Anyway, I will drive up to Filton to see it land ................oh, wait.............
By kanga
At least the article talks of "Airbus' site at Filton, near Bristol". The local (Gloucester/Cheltenham) paper article had an article headlined "where you can see [the Beluga] in Gloucestershire .. after [its] flypast at Filton in Bristol" :evil:

[Filton is, of course, not in Bristol. It is in South Gloucestershire. And the Beluga's undercarriage is a Gloucestershire, Dowty er Messier-Bugatti-Dowty er Safran, anyway Staverton product :thumright: I don't know whether Staverton flypast , preferably undercarriage down, is to be included; it would be good to see :) ]