Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By marioair
Does anyone have a view on pure cost of training for CB IR in Spain (or other European locations) versus UK?
Please PM if you have any actual (recent) cost/prices for places like Fly In Spain @ Jerez etc.
By derekf
marioair wrote:Does anyone have a view on pure cost of training for CB IR in Spain (or other European locations) versus UK?
Please PM if you have any actual (recent) cost/prices for places like Fly In Spain @ Jerez etc.

I did an ME/IR renewal at FIS recently - drop them an email or call them for a price, mrs derekf currently doing CBIR theory and we’ll definitely be looking at FIS as an option for the flying...
By flybymike
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
marioair wrote:Emailed last week - no response as of yet. Will wait a couple of days before ringing

I have a recollection that there was a thread about their website and their email response times recently.
By plus7g
flybymike wrote:
marioair wrote:Emailed last week - no response as of yet. Will wait a couple of days before ringing

I have a recollection that there was a thread about their website and their email response times recently.

I have a recollection that it was nothing to do with him :wink:
PaulB, defcribed liked this
By marioair
simoon wrote:@marioair how was the flight planning exam?
(sorry for the thread drift :D )

Myself and another from this shire were at the CATS ground school last week. My exam is in two weeks so will let you know.