Learning to fly, or thinking of learning? Post your questions, comments and experiences here

Moderator: AndyR

Harry Brown wrote:To make it totally unrealistic.

If you started an airline called 'Student Air' and your callsign was "Student" and your aircraft was GABCD, using tbe CAP413 Spedbird example I gave you what would your abbreviated callsign be for STUDENT G-ABCD?

Ive nothing more to add to this discussion. Lochavaon, ive blocked you so I cant see any of your posts

I've corrected your post so it makes more sense. :D :D :D

Have you blocked me as well? Cos you aren't responding to civil questions. And if you do block me let me know so I can take the Micky.
Lockhaven liked this
By PaulB
Harry Brown wrote:If you started an airline called 'Student Air' and your callsign was "Student" and your aircraft was GABCD, using tbe CAP413 Spedbird example I gave you what would your abbreviated callsign be for STUDENT G-ABCD?

That is indeed true, but quite an unlikely situation and one that the average student pilot here is unlikely to come across (if it even exists).
By Lockhaven
Lockhaven wrote:
Harry Brown wrote:
riverrock wrote:.
With respect can I say as someone who regularly used the Speedbird prefix your talking complete nonsense where an earth did you get that from?

@Harry Brown

British Airways, maybe I know you, but better still I think I may have even flown with you, everything is becoming clearer day by day :wink:

Harry Brown
Ive nothing more to add to this discussion. Lochavaon, ive blocked you so I cant see any of your posts-and Golf Hotel!

Oh dear, why would you block someone just because they know you, WTF :scratch:
Miscellaneous wrote:
Lockhaven wrote:Oh dear, why would you block someone just because they know you, WTF :scratch:

:shock: :shock: What does Harry know? Should we all be blocking you? :lol:

Oh I do hope so if I behave like a playground bully, make snide comments or insulting remarks towards you or your posts. Poorly moderated forums allow people to behave like bullies and tbe weak just stand by and let it happen because they wouldn't want to cross their forum mates -ah how sweet!

Ive been in professional flying a long time, longer than most on here I suspect, so yes I have an opinion based on my experience and I may put it more emotively and vigorously than you and make a bit more effort making it too but I am not you. Only weak people who are non achievers want everyone to agree with them!

Now before you make that clever dick reply to this, to impress your forum mates, be sure its not saying more about you than it is about me!
By Flintstone
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
The original comments made by me in this post seem to have served their purpose so in the interest of a harmonious student forum I’ve deleted them.

Move along, nothing to see here. And take your chip wrappers with you.
Last edited by Flintstone on Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nick, Lockhaven, PaulB and 5 others liked this
By Flintstone
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Lockhaven wrote:
Harry Brown
Ive nothing more to add to this discussion. Lochavaon, ive blocked you so I cant see any of your posts-and Golf Hotel!

As you are continually addressing everyones spelling and punctuation in these forums, you could at least of spelt my damn name correctly before you blocked me.

By the way its 'Lockhaven'
By Rob P
Lockhaven wrote:... you could at least of spelt my damn name correctly before you blocked me.

Fret not. Those who block you can never resist peeking.

"Ask me how I know"

Rob P :lol:
Lockhaven, GolfHotel liked this
By Lockhaven
Rob P wrote:
Lockhaven wrote:... you could at least of spelt my damn name correctly before you blocked me.

Fret not. Those who block you can never resist peeking.

"Ask me how I know"

Rob P :lol:

It was a tongue in cheek comment, I couldn't care less if he has blocked me, don't know about @GolfHotel though :lol:
By GolfHotel
Lockhaven wrote:.....

It was a tongue in cheek comment, I couldn't care less if he has blocked me, don't know about @GolfHotel though :lol:

I know I'm so upset. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

but i finks i no y hes gone quiet. :twisted:

Lockhaven liked this