A place for regular members to sell their aviation stuff (non-commercial only pls, and no aircraft for sale)
Forum rules: Non-Aviation or commercial items are not accepted. The option to put items for sale here is in the first place for regular posters, if you are not (yet) a regular poster it may be that your ad will not be accepted.

Buyers and sellers should be aware that Flyer Forums or its parent company are not responsible for the articles put up for sale here nor can be held liable for any part of the transaction process - the usual internet buying and selling caveats apply and should be borne in mind when dealing with buyer/sellers through an internet site.
By Jason P
Been stored (dry) for the last 10 years. Good condition, gel pads OK, needs a new mic foam.No scratches or links on the cups, but a little discolouration - they're a bit duller than the usual DC green. Were serviced before I hung them up. Someone else might as well get some use!

Asking £75 posted, if you want courier there might be an extra cost. I'll throw in a Transair headphone bag.
By Jason P
Cphlap wrote:Yes please. Have they been op tested recently?

Just joined and not clever enough to work out how to PM.

Not tested, I'm afraid I have no way of doing that. I'm pretty sure they're fine, but that's why I've priced them low...