For help, advice and discussion about stuff not related to aviation. Play nice: no religion, no politics and no axe grinding please.
By TheFarmer
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
...that three threads have been locked today and I’ve not been responsible for any of them. I’m really rather chuffed.

Just saying...

PS It’s all rather vegan here these days isn’t it?! :pig:
PaulB, Sooty25, Chris Martyr and 3 others liked this
By OCB
TheFarmer wrote:...that three threads have been locked today and I’ve not been responsible for any of them. I’m really rather chuffed.

Just saying...

PS It’s all rather vegan here these days isn’t it?! :pig:

Being vegan means having a very substantial knife collection.,.....
By TheFarmer
Or padlock collection...

Has someone hacked the anonymous The Admin’s passcode? He’s pretty hot off the blocks at the best of times, but I reckon he’s got bad haemorrhoids or something today.

Too much turkey perhaps? :?
By GolfHotel
I haven’t seen a single locked thread. Must find them and have a read.

( :oops: :oops: :oops: edit to say. I see I was the last to comment on one of them. Hope it wasn’t my comment that got it locked. :shock: )

In the mean time, if you want something to stuff for your vegetarian pasty. Saw these and thought of you.

stickandrudderman, Rob P, skydriller and 6 others liked this
By PeteSpencer
GolfHotel wrote:I haven’t seen a single locked thread. Must find them and have a read.

( :oops: :oops: :oops: edit to say. I see I was the last to comment on one of them. Hope it wasn’t my comment that got it locked. :shock: )

Shame on you, you gobby git! :lol:

Peter
GolfHotel liked this
By Flying_john
The farmer said:-
...that three threads have been locked today and I’ve not been responsible for any of them. I’m really rather chuffed.

Just saying...

Its a shame you can't apply your prowess at getting threads locked, on the continuing, mind numbing, circular, entrenched political thread that is somehow still being allowed by the admins, concerning the referendum result; of the UK becoming a self governing independent country.

I know I said I wouldn't but there appears to be an Admin bias!
Chris Martyr, Barcli liked this
By stevelup
Flying_john wrote:Its a shame you can't apply your prowess at getting threads locked, on the continuing, mind numbing, circular, entrenched political thread that is somehow still being allowed by the admins, concerning the referendum result; of the UK becoming a self governing independent country.

I think that's the whole point of constraining such discussion to one single thread. You can choose not to click on it!
By JonathanB
Bert Presley wrote:Obviously, the absolute top honcho is His Extreme Scaliness the Illuminati Lizard.

Mind you, he still hasn't put up those shelves...

That's a bit cruel on G-BLEW.

Or do you mean Mrs G-BLEW? :shock: