Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By Buzzc150
Tried it today. Seems to be unusable from a mobile device. None of the bookings are showing up. Works ok from a desktop but very messy and overly complicated. I thought they were going to release it as an app. Any news on that ?
By SamC
its dreadful.

used to be able to book via my phone very simply and it was easy see when a plane was booked etc etc. As mentioned up thread takes several clicks to find the time someone has booked for.

unneccissary tinkering as far as I'm concerned!

until now my old app worked and now doesn't
By Cowshed
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
I don’t seem to be having the issues that others are having.

On a PC, I click Sign In, then select Booking, then select Week (or Month). I can quickly see who has booked it and when the aircraft is free.

On an Android phone it is Sign In, select Booking (then you have to close an annoying popup reminder). Then by selecting the minus button in the right hand corner you change the view to weekly (or press it again to get monthly).

The ability to turn off the annoying reminders would be good, but it is not the end of the world.

When you are in the Weekly view on a phone you have to select one of the blue blocks to see who has booked the aeroplane.

In short it works for me on a PC or a phone (and in case anyone is wondering, I have nothing to do with Goboko).

Dates still need changing to a UK format though (I can’t stand the MM/DD/YYYY format).
By rikur_
Cowshed wrote:I don’t seem to be having the issues that others are having.

On a PC, I click Sign In, then select Booking, then select Week (or Month). I can quickly see who has booked it and when the aircraft is free.

I've managed to get it down to three clicks after login:
- Login
- Click 'booking'
- Select weekly view
- Select aircraft
As we've only got one aircraft in the syndicate, I'm not sure why I need to select the aircraft every time.
By Cowshed
We've only got one aircraft too. Not sure how I've done it, but I don't need to select the aircraft each time - it successfully defaults to the only one.
By joe-fbs
Well it works (Mac with Firefox) but so did the previous one. It's free so seems unfair to moan but just the question why on earth did someone spend their time and energy to make it more complicated and fill it with irrelevant stuff? Seems to work on iPhone with Safari but so cluttered and complex not really suitable for telephone screen. I'll try the app'. IIRC previous incarnation of the app' I deleted because it wanted me to allow access that I was not prepared to give.

App' not available.
By Johnjohn
Dates still need changing to a UK format though (I can’t stand the MM/DD/YYYY format).

in your profile settings
Change the date display and save
By Johnjohn
Cowshed wrote:I don’t seem to be having the issues that others are having.

On an Android phone it is Sign In, select Booking (then you have to close an annoying popup reminder). Then by selecting the minus button in the right hand corner you change the view to weekly (or press it again to get monthly).

The ability to turn off the annoying reminders would be good, but it is not the end of the world.

When you are in the Weekly view on a phone you have to select one of the blue blocks to see who has booked the aeroplane.

In short it works for me on a PC or a phone (and in case anyone is wondering, I have nothing to do with Goboko).

YOU COULD CHANGE THE DISPLAY DATE IN YOUR PROFILE SETTINGS SIMPLE JUST SAVE SETTINGS
Cowshed liked this
By rikur_
Johnjohn wrote:

in your profile settings
Change the date display and save

That's helpful thanks. Also solved my problem of not having a default aircraft from the same menu.
Pretty unintuitive place to hide these settings though.
By Cowshed
Thanks JohnJohn. Somehow the settings had already been changed for me, but I (eventually) found where there are saved for future reference - it took be a few attempts to find it even with your hint.
By Johnnyk
Hi Everyone,
Im new to this forum so hello.

Im new to Goboko too, so I have never used the earlier version.
I must admit that I dont find it intuitive to use.

In fact I would appreciate it if anyone could tell be how to set it up so that I get an email when someone makes a booking.