Group flying opportunities & questions
Piper Warrior PA28-161

G-BOHO has been owned by the Egressus Flying Group and is based at Duxford
aerodrome for over 10 years. it is a well managed group and maintained by a local company.

My 1/12th share has become available as i am looking to move away from the area.

Each shareholder in the group commits to paying for a minimum of 12 hours flying pa (tacho). The minimum insurance criteria is 100 hours (although pilots with lower hours will be considered).

The aircraft had a bare metal respray by Colton aviation about 5yrs ago, and has had some new avionics fitted.

G-BOHO’s specification is as follows:

* 1980 Piper Warrior II 161
* Cambrai fitted cover (refurbished 2011)
* 2007 Millenium engine
* Approx 5,400 airframe hours and 1400 engine hours (Healthy Engine Fund)
* New Garmin 8.33 GNC 255 Nav/Com
* Garmin GTX328 Mode S Transponder
* King KR87TSO ADF
* Sigtronics SPA-400 TSO 4 Place Intercom
* Spare Headsets
* 3 x Life Jackets
* GPS Ariel
* PLB
* New Upholstery due to be fitted during Jan19!!!
* Annual/ARC due Mid Jan19

Access to the aircraft is quick and easy, a special Duxford pass gets you to a private parking area within metres of where the aircraft is parked. There are very few flying hold ups either upon departure or returning to the field and fuel comes to you, via a fuel bowser – so all the day to day aspects of flying are quick, easy and well catered for.
The 1/12th share is for sale at £3,500 with a monthly payment of £180 (This includes 1flying hr pre payment), plus an hour’s flying charge of £85 per tacho hour wet. There are no additional club membership fees, landing charges, insurance excess deposits to pay and the rates are reviewed annually and set to generate a small margin each year and to build the engine fund.

Please message me in the first instance

Thanks