A place for regular members to sell their aviation stuff (non-commercial only pls, and no aircraft for sale)
Forum rules: Non-Aviation or commercial items are not accepted. The option to put items for sale here is in the first place for regular posters, if you are not (yet) a regular poster it may be that your ad will not be accepted.

Buyers and sellers should be aware that Flyer Forums or its parent company are not responsible for the articles put up for sale here nor can be held liable for any part of the transaction process - the usual internet buying and selling caveats apply and should be borne in mind when dealing with buyer/sellers through an internet site.
By RB_Flyer
Hi All, Just started my PPL looking for a Headset preferably one which has softer over ear covers. As some headsets I am using are irritating my ears!

Many Thanks in Advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By RB_Flyer
NickS wrote:You can buy cotton covers that fit most headsets and definitely make them less sweaty.

Many Thanks! Did not even think if they sold them!

Now I actually do need to get a headset!

:D

By RB_Flyer
Matth1542 wrote:Whats your budget as there are some very reasonably priced new ones you can get including ANR up to about £300?

Yes £300 is well within the Budget I had in mind, Do you have any recommendations? 8)
By Matth1542
I have an SEHT ANR set. Love them, really comfortable (and they come with the cotton ear covers) and i found great sound quality.
Granted I have only compred them to the school DC’s i was borrowing at the time but made a huge difference to my RT :) i have worn them for 2hrs at a time and found them comfortable too
By Barcli
A friend who sadly gave up learning asked me yesterday how she could sell her Bose ..... I suggested here but she has not posted yet - do you want contact details ?
By RB_Flyer
Barcli wrote:A friend who sadly gave up learning asked me yesterday how she could sell her Bose ..... I suggested here but she has not posted yet - do you want contact details ?

Hi that would be great if possible?

By Rob L
Barcli wrote:
Hi Barcli, could you share the prospective vendor's details via PM?

That'll be a Moderator's post in Blue (or more accurately, an Editor's post in Blue).

It might be worth Moderators (Editors) kindly notifying when they have edited a post with Keef's blue pen.

Many might not understand the blue text, especially new members :wink:

Rob