A place for regular members to sell their aviation stuff (non-commercial only pls, and no aircraft for sale)
Forum rules: Non-Aviation or commercial items are not accepted. The option to put items for sale here is in the first place for regular posters, if you are not (yet) a regular poster it may be that your ad will not be accepted.

Buyers and sellers should be aware that Flyer Forums or its parent company are not responsible for the articles put up for sale here nor can be held liable for any part of the transaction process - the usual internet buying and selling caveats apply and should be borne in mind when dealing with buyer/sellers through an internet site.
By dreamer
Hi - I'm after a headset for my other half for when he comes flying with me.... ideally a noise cancelling, or a good passive one :)

Thanks!
Jo
By paulhorth
I have a Flightcom Denli ANR headset for sale in its original carrying case for £200 inc UK postage.
Its in excellent condition and is light and comfortable as well as performing well.
Reason for sale is that we have upgraded to Bose A20 with Bluetooth.
By dreamer
Thanks both - sorry it's taken me a while to reply!

Which Denali headset is it, and is it still available? I'll also email the other chap thanks! And keep an eye on eBay :)
By paulhorth
Yes it is still available - it is the original blue Flightcom Denali ANR headset with straight cable and double GA plugs, 9v battery, very little use.
I can send some photos if you like - not sure how to attach items to this reply but I can email no problem.
Contact me paul.horth@outlook.com