Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
By Morten
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Bob Bevan wrote:Apparently he is using technology to help him find his lost aircraft airworthiness certificate, its a radar of the lost ARC! (Exit stage right)

This is the new technology which allows CAT to reverse taxi. HF saw it occupying the 20L runway and planned to pass behind it when it all of a sudden backed up.
"I didn't expect the return of the jet, I!"

sorry...
greghm, Bob Bevan, seanjd and 3 others liked this
By Bob Bevan
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Morten wrote:
Bob Bevan wrote:Apparently he is using technology to help him find his lost aircraft airworthiness certificate, its a radar of the lost ARC! (Exit stage right)

This is the new technology which allows CAT to reverse taxi. HF saw it occupying the 20L runway and planned to pass behind it when it all of a sudden backed up.
"I didn't expect the return of the jet, I!"

sorry...

Apparently HF found that the previous pilot had left his iPad on board, on which was running SkyDemon. It was the last crew's aid. (bowing of head in shame).
seanjd, OptiGone, Morten liked this
He could have been disorientated after making the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs. Or perhaps he was doing what he once told Chewbacca to do: "Fly casual."

There should be better ones, I guess.