Primarily for general aviation discussion, but other aviation topics are also welcome.
Morten wrote:Stanste(a!)d ;)

Terminal building by iconic architect just out of view on the left?

Morten

..and the only buildings which were there when I was flying at the FC there in 1970 just visible on the right, including the Channel Airways hangar. I'd never have recognised it. Everything to the left of the runway in that picture is new since then.
Morten liked this
By Morten
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Another one which should be easy. A good representative of its type and era (although probably not as iconic as the control tower which is hidden behind - the bottom just visible through the glass...):
By Morten
:shock: Lounge is the last thing I would use to describe them. They are old, plasticcy, overcrowded, uncomfortable, noisy and in my book worst of all, slow! :guns:

I will give them some credit for the STS link though - didn't know about that one!
Last edited by Morten on Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dave W liked this
By Morten
kanga wrote:
Morten wrote:..
How may other places still use those bl%&dy busses?..

Bristol, even with the new Terminal, for the more remote parking bays ?

Really? 'Normal' busses or those 'direct to the aircraft door' 'lounges?' ?
fattony wrote:I can't put my hands on any decent photos at the minute so I'll call open house.

OK, not one of mine, but taken of a former kangamobile by the pilot of the Magni in the background, who then shared it on FB. I'm assuming he won't mind ..