Post your pics, videos and vlogs here
By rf3flyer
Here's one from me. New with a video camera and new to cutting and splicing.

Hmmm, don't know how to make it appear in the post like the others.

Ah! Thanks Tupperware Pilot.
Last edited by rf3flyer on Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
By youngman1
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmlNc2Be828/[youtube]

One of my PPl Lessons.
By JonBoy
At the weekend I took my neighbour Keith (aka Scratcher or DJ Beef!) for a ride in my Europa for his very first flight in a light aircraft. We had a lovely flight up over the North Yorkshire moors watching the steam trains on the Pickering to Grosmont railway (this week they have their 40th anniversary gala celebration) - Scratcher loves steam trains!

Keith filmed and compiled this video (I can claim no part of this - I wouldn't even know how to turn the camera on!). It doesn't have any fancy aerobatics or external mounted GoPro's etc but I think it captures beautifully the raw excitement, enthusiasm and enjoyment of someone new to our sport. Well done Scratcher, I enjoyed every minute of it too!

Ps. In my defence, the touchdown was perfect (honestly!) - but the airfield in that part of the runway up near the trees they were using on Sunday is shocking........!

Fixed it for you.
By JonBoy
Hi Tupps, sorry I know nothing about such matters (took me an hour to work out how to put it on here using helpful advice previously posted on this thread!) but having posted it using my ipad I've just checked it on both my normal windows laptop and iphone and all cases I can see the link and it seems to work ok for me. Maybe some setting somewhere? Cheers, J
By Keef
You should be able to see it now on any device that allows YouTube access. The link coding needed a tweak (which it's had).
By flybymike
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
For the cloud separation spoilsports, and assuming above 3000ft, that video presents all sorts of VFR versus IFR dilemmas. :wink: