Post your pics, videos and vlogs here
By Flintstone
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Mono seems to have struck a chord with this one. I've an idea of my own but it won't be for a while, still awaiting my permit to test fly, but if this is still going in a few months maybe I'll be in. Is there a deadline?

In the meantime I'll offer the Siemens teapot as a prize to the winner or runner-up if anyone else offers something better before a winner is announced.
By Flintstone
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Well if you'd written it clearly in the first place...

:D
By shortstripper
Nice one shortstripper!
What were you flying?

It was my Slingsby T31m G-BZLK ... Alas no longer mine.

SS
By microburst
Here's one of me and a friend flying in the French Alps last summer to escape the Olympic airspace restrictions. Trip of a lifetime :D

By Trent772
Here Goes.......

By mr spog
I like Fanjules vid. Goog editing, different angles, and interesting lighting.
Well done
S. Speilberg
By BobM

Lessons 1, Mount camera very fimly, this was done with the standard mount. I now have a nice aluminum one from the US!

Lesson 2, More practice at aero's needed!
By BobM
Thank you, I need to experiment with positions ( :D ) and see if changing the aspect ratio brings the lens angle down a bit. I know there are after market lenses which might be worth looking at.
By wessex boy
These two have done the rounds, hopefully I will be able to update them in the next month or so, especially as my daughter is now fit to fly again

My Son Flying (aged 8 at the time)

My Daughter Flying (aged 11 at the time):

And now for something completely different, here is a few forumites being helpful chappies and chapesses, although I can't believe it was 4 years ago!! hopefully we will be able to update this one as well this year: