What are you planning? Where shall we go?
For the avoidance of doubt it was decided many years ago that a CPL'er is a member of the Cinnamon Pilots League. That being anyone who turns up at the Cinnamon restaurant. Its nothing to do with your rating and epaulettes are not allowed! :wink:

Last night having not had a CPLer meeting there since 2006 (I believe), We did our due dilligence and turned up for a curry. As well as being remembered the restaurant is obviously open and offering the same menu. The food I can report was good too. The restaurant is spotlessly neat and tidy and the service was good. As well as Kingfisher and Cobra on tap, they have Mongoose as well.

Every Thursday night is "Banquet Night" Any Starter, Main dish, Rice or any Nan and Side dish for £10.90.

22nd of March is an Elvis impersonator night £25 (fully booked this time) sounds like fun so Pat and Myself have been squeezed in. Next Elvis night is June, now thats an idea!

So when would you guys like to go?
1. Thursday 1st . tho we might be on duty at "The Stables" wavendon, havent had the rota yet.

2. Thursday 8th

3. Thursday 15th

4. another date?

Cinnamon: 43 Breach Road, Grafham PE28 0BA (dead easy for A1 and A14)

NEW CPL'ers always welcome, upon taking the sacred oath (below) and repeating it three times!

"NO NO don't worry guys, I shall pick up the tab"

:D Well I had to try!!!! :D
By PeteSpencer
FLYER Club Member  FLYER Club Member
Sounds good, Jim:

If this foodie forum is visited as infrequently as it was when it was the music forum, wouldn't this be better off on the traditional 'Fly-ins and social Events' section?

Peter
By Rob P
15th is the only one we could make - but as we'd be a PROB050 anyway no need to take that too much to heart
By wessex boy
Can't make this one, but will try and get along to the next, being a local an'all