A place where members of the forum community can offer their non aviation services, a way of helping each other out, or making sure that when you pay for a product or service that some of it might get spent on flying! This is a community service, so if you register just to sell your service or product you can expect to get donked.
If you're in the aviation business or if you have any kind of blog or website with an aviation theme then submit your details to the Aviation-Directory.aero

Listings are free (in return for a reciprocal link) and there are upgrade options for those who want to give their site or business greater prominence.

Anyone registering to use the site can review any listing and build up a list of favourites. Reviews are handy way of obtaining feedback about your site.

Listings can include all the usual business details as well as Skype and IM IDs.

If your business is already listed you can claim it and add it to your registration.
By Keef
I get a "Googlesyndication" warning if I click the link, but I think that is harmless.
My security blocks it, but doesn't call it a virus.
By Redspan
Keef,

Flyer just sent me Topic Reply Notification about this old thread and there is none, but since I'm here...

Google Webmaster Tools & Bing Webmaster Tools both gave Aviation Directory a clean bill of health, but the site has had some upgrades recently so I'm confident whatever warnings you were receiving should now be gone.

Let me know if this is not the case.
Yes, seems OK. I get a bunch of warnings, but they are stuff like Googlesyndication, which is harmless. Once I click to "allow" them all, it works.

There is a frequent typo on the front page - Commerical Flight Training - which appears in many places on the web. I wonder if a speelchequer somewhere has a glitch in it.