A place for regular members to sell their aviation stuff (non-commercial only pls, and no aircraft for sale)
Forum rules: Non-Aviation or commercial items are not accepted. The option to put items for sale here is in the first place for regular posters, if you are not (yet) a regular poster it may be that your ad will not be accepted.

Buyers and sellers should be aware that Flyer Forums or its parent company are not responsible for the articles put up for sale here nor can be held liable for any part of the transaction process - the usual internet buying and selling caveats apply and should be borne in mind when dealing with buyer/sellers through an internet site.
By Korenwolf
Hi all;

Another piece of avionic history from our hangar clearout, a KI-214 (066-3025-01) removed from one of our aircraft a few years ago. I know these things are very old now and ours is probably only of interest for the parts that it may yield, but if you are still running one of these it's a good opportunity to grab a spare.

No guarantees as to condition but externally it's clean, and the pins are straight. Glass is good and the dial is legible, the knob on the front makes it go round smoothly. These tend to go for about 300 to 500 bucks in working order, so give us £150 and we'll send it for free within the UK; Europe and further afield at cost.

That's about all I can say for it, except that if anyone feels like making me an offer, then like an African elephant, I am all ears :) We are near Cambridge and can send worldwide if wished.

Happy flying!