A place for regular members to sell their aviation stuff (non-commercial only pls, and no aircraft for sale)
Forum rules: Non-Aviation or commercial items are not accepted. The option to put items for sale here is in the first place for regular posters, if you are not (yet) a regular poster it may be that your ad will not be accepted.

Buyers and sellers should be aware that Flyer Forums or its parent company are not responsible for the articles put up for sale here nor can be held liable for any part of the transaction process - the usual internet buying and selling caveats apply and should be borne in mind when dealing with buyer/sellers through an internet site.
By TheDealer
lovely condition, appears very nearly new. I have sold several of these on Ebay recently at over
By Buzzc150
I'm thinking of getting a set of DC's..... but not until bonus time at end of feb. Let me know if you still have them then.
By TheDealer
Buzzc150 wrote:I'm thinking of getting a set of DC's..... but not until bonus time at end of feb. Let me know if you still have them then.
...I won't as they will be on a 7 day auction on Tuesday morningm may have plenty more by the end of the month though, and there are still some 10-80's and a 10-20 or two lurking about in the drawer I think, don't know where all the bloody things come from!
By TonyL
TheDealer wrote:lurking about in the drawer I think, don't know where all the bloody things come from!

Like all things of this nature, but them in a dark space and they just breed.

Tried it with a couple of