A place for regular members to sell their aviation stuff (non-commercial only pls, and no aircraft for sale)
Forum rules: Non-Aviation or commercial items are not accepted. The option to put items for sale here is in the first place for regular posters, if you are not (yet) a regular poster it may be that your ad will not be accepted.

Buyers and sellers should be aware that Flyer Forums or its parent company are not responsible for the articles put up for sale here nor can be held liable for any part of the transaction process - the usual internet buying and selling caveats apply and should be borne in mind when dealing with buyer/sellers through an internet site.
By UpThere
As the flying season starts, I've accepted that I have finally hung up my headset, so will no longer be needing an iPad to run SkyDemon.

The model number is MLQ42B/A, which is a silver 9.5in iPad Pro with 128GB memory, Wi-Fi, SIM card slot and built-in SatNav. It looks like new and comes in its original packaging, plus a good quality protective carry case. iPadOS 15.4.1 is installed. A charger and cable are not included, as I need them for my iPhone.

It costs £759 new in 2017 and is offered for £180, plus P&P.